Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dec.14/08 Maura's recital

Hello from Nashville...Today we go to see Maura's first piano recital. I'm sure she will be one of the first pianists as she just started taking lessons a few months ago. These things usually go from the least experienced to the most experienced. Anyway, we asked her yesterday what time it started and she said "4 o'clock." Her mom said, "Wrong....it's 2 o'clock...If you come at 4 you will have missed it all. So, we are gearing up for the 2 o'clock hour.

Jean-Luc..we caught your blog. Great news about the fort project. 97 is a great grade. I'm sure your teacher was impressed with all the work. Your grandpa is a master craftsman. Right now, he's reading the paper and I'm writing.

No big plans for this week. It should be quiet. We put the tree up yesterday. I still have to make Isabel's ball. Her mom said she had her first play date yesterday. Aunt K was watching a high-school classmate's baby while he and his wife were at a meeting. Aunt K says Dominick was 2 months younger than Isabel, but 3 pounds heavier. I thought she said 3 times heavier. Grandpa said that would make Dominick about 60 pounds. Wow...what a big boy.

Ta-ta till next time.

1 comment:

Jean-Luc said...

I know that gramps is a master crafts man :) without him I would have gotten a bad grade. How was the recital?