It's been a while...We traveled to Florida to visit kids and grandkids. Lots of fun...lots of baseball games. We enjoyed ourselves. When we got home we got a call from Uncle John that Aunt Jennifer had fallen in the kitchen and broken her hip. Bad News. As Aunt Karen says...Jennifer can't get a break.
So, while away Jennifer had hip surgery and now will have to go somewhere for rehabilitation. I'm sure she is not a happy camper. We feel awful for her. We plan on visiting all the Yankees in the family toward the end of the month. I'll be glad to see Jennifer for myself. It is hard being away from Aunt Rose, and the Bennetts and also the Paters and little Isabel. I don't want to live in PA anymore, but it would be nice if we could see everyone more than twice a year. This goes for the Florida Steinmetzes also.
Today is dentist day. Al went this a.m. and I've got a 2/30 appointment.
Sunday the Quinns came for dinner. Maura was putting on her makeup in the bathroom. I think our house is the only place she gets to do that and I was hurrying her along because I needed to use the convenience when I complained about my itchy head. She said, "Grandma, maybe you have head lice."
No, I most certainly do NOT have headlice. I just have an itchy scalp. Dr. Maura couldn't give me any other diagnosis.
Got to go. Till next time.
Christmas Dinner
-
Dinner with the family, and also Anton and family. Christmas pup!! 🐶 Bill
was driving earlier in his Tesla with the Christmas theme. 🎅🤶
8 months ago
1 comment:
Poor Jennifer. I do hope she is doing better now.
DC was a lot of fun. Don't know if I'd want to do it again. Very busy from early in the morning to late into the night.
Post a Comment