Just read Bill's blog....oh, my gosh! We get up equally as early...and we also cram much activity into our days, but (big but) we usually take naps in the afternoon. AND, we don't have to work in a day of employment into our schedules. I also had a Dr. appointment this week. Nothing serious. Blood pressure a little high, even with meds. We (she and I) are watching it.
My big chore this week was painting the bathroom doors. After a few years the white begins to look dingy and yellow. This is a job I've been telling myself had to be done for at least 2 years. It's done now and looks bright and clean. Also took the opportunity to really CLEAN the bathroom. I almost hate to go in there now as I don't want to mess it up.
The big expense for the week was a new furnace and air conditioner. Al is always proactive and our heat and air when checked the last couple of years were only working at 80 percent capacity. Bad news. So, the King decided it was time to get new. Since this HUGE purchase is coming out of my (what's mine is mine and what's his is mine, too) savings acct...I said I wanted equipment that wasn't noisy. We got quiet...the guys were here two days and did a good job. Our tax guy said if we were going to get new h/ac to make sure we got one that qualified for tax incentive next year. So, here I sit with quiet heat and air///programable controls and much less money in my acct. Oh, me....we are helping to keep the economy rolling.
Speaking of economy rolling. It looks like the Steinmetz's are doing that too...what with sports equipment, cameras...etc. Somebody has to do it, huh?
Worked in the yard yesterday. It's spring...I hope for good this time. I was going to put my couple of tomatoes in before Florida visit, but the King advised against it. He said wait till our return. As usual, (even though he doesn't think so) I'll take his advice and wait.
Got to go. Till next time....
Christmas Dinner
-
Dinner with the family, and also Anton and family. Christmas pup!! 🐶 Bill
was driving earlier in his Tesla with the Christmas theme. 🎅🤶
8 months ago
1 comment:
I call it the Steinmetz Economy Stimulus Package.
Post a Comment