Hi, folks. Sorry, Florida Steinmetzes...no J-L camera here. This is what they say when you get off the bus...collect all your belongings, make sure your cameras and cell phones haven't fallen out of your pockets or purses. It's much easier to get them now than try to collect them later.
This a.m. in Nashville we woke to snow on the ground. Since Nashvillians are notorious for not being able to handle snow, today will be a driving adventure. Sure am glad Al took my car to get a tire fixed yesterday. There was a nail in it. He ordered new tires for his car. I'll be out and about at 6am to go to the talking library. Then to drop off a covered dish for a funeral at church. Then a visit to Kathy. Perhaps by noon the snow will be all gone. As you can probably tell it's pre-dawn as I write this. I'll need a nap after lunch.
Dad is still sawing logs but he put up the tree last night. Today I'll get the balls out and decorate. I must make Isabel a ball to add to the other "Horton X-mas" balls. We wouldn't want her to be the only one in the family without a name ball on the tree.
So, Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat. Yesterday I sent off Rose Mary's Xmas box.
She is getting ready to move to a new apartment. She'd like to get into it by the end of the month. She says it's bigger than her current address and has a storage space (this has been an issue with her since she moved out of the big house). It's also a ground level apartment and the other residents are all women of a similar age to her. So it should be quieter. We are hoping all goes well with this move for her.
Well, I've put it off long enough. It's tea time and go down and dig out the decorations. Till next time...ta ta.
Christmas Dinner
-
Dinner with the family, and also Anton and family. Christmas pup!! 🐶 Bill
was driving earlier in his Tesla with the Christmas theme. 🎅🤶
8 months ago
2 comments:
I know the boys would have loved to see the snow. Maybe next year at Christmas you can arrange it. ;)
Snow for the kids. But for me I can live without it.
Post a Comment