I have enjoyed reading Carla's blog from Brazil...it's almost a travelogue. I guess the wedding is tomorrow. I'm wondering what the bride does that she lives in China? Inquiring minds want to know.
As to mysteries....in the middle of the night a couple of days ago....I wondered where my "airplane" picture was...I called it "Fly the Friendly Skies" It recently won a prize at the Tennessee Art League's interclub spring show. I thought it must be hanging on the wall somewhere in my house. When I got up...I looked and surprise, surprise, no airplane picture to be found on my walls. Oh, well, maybe I stacked it behind a piece of furniture or stuck it under the bed...NOOOOOOO, not there. Maybe in my studio? NOOOOOO, not there.
Did I leave it unclaimed at TAL? I was pretty sure I hadn't. Of course, my better half suggested it might be down at the Senior Center....but I couldn't remember hanging it there. I hated to call one of my art friends and admit that I was loosing my mind. But I did anyway. She said she bet a nickle it was at the Senior Center. I said I had three pictures down there and I could only remember two of them. She said "there you go...the one you can't remember is your airplane picutre." I wasn't convinced. She bet me a nickle she was right.
Well, she was right...I owe her a nickle. I still can't remember taking it down there ... or hanging it. But there it was big as life. I know I have at least 100 pictures hanging around here and another hundred or so unframed ones laying around but the airplane picture was a winner and I didn't want to lose it.
It was not my finest hour....memory wise. I have fretted about this for three days now. My better half says "let it go." But I can't. I'll probably still be thinking about it next week. I hope this isn't an indication of "things to come." Awful, awful, awful.
Till next time....bye, bye.
Christmas Dinner
-
Dinner with the family, and also Anton and family. Christmas pup!! 🐶 Bill
was driving earlier in his Tesla with the Christmas theme. 🎅🤶
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment